11/04/2012

One year on

Gazing Maven is one year today. And so. so. much. has happened since then. This little blog has been my visual diary for a year of my travels, and to mark the occasion, I have decided to showcase a new item on it. Since my move to London, I have already come into contact with so many inspiring creative minds, that I want to share each and every one of their visions. So, to mark this creative collective of not only my own thoughts but others  too, I can think of no better way to highlight this new colourful birth, than with photos of my afternoon with Zoe Thomas, a textile designer/ creative practitioner/ educator / and everything else of vibrance. Her home, a mirrored collection, a childhood haven, a splash of balloons and chalk reminders, fun spice racks, with kisses of colour. Her fabrics, as her life, are full of flowers, festivity and humour. In the grey of London, it was good to see colour again. It's hard not to want to create after afternoons like this.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...