11/05/2011

Home sweet home


I have returned to my parents' home for a few weeks while I get my plans ready for my overseas adventure. Oh yes, haven't mentioned that yet. I am going away until further notice. The primary reason for the birth of this blog actually. Staying at home has been a reflective time, since it's the place where my first relationship started, and now it's the place I came to after my longest relationship ended. Funny that. It's a place for drawing, full of my mother's watercolours, snoozing pets, soft fabrics, a mix of African masks, Russian icons and Indian relics, collected over the years from my parents' travels, and a healthy population of rock pigeons nesting in all the possible nook and crannies available to them. A place that I will always come back to.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...